Friday, April 17, 2009

I ♥ 500



I recently acquired some 2007 expired Polaroid 500 film at a good price and was thrilled to find that it still produced some pretty good shots - even in a relatively basic camera such as the Joycam.

In my mind, the (relatively) wide aspect of the film makes it perfect for minimalist shots while lending itself to more conventional composition than the square-format 600 and 779 integral films.

Can't wait to shoot more of this film and might even take some with me to the Blues and Roots festival tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. the joycam is the one polaroid im lacking from my collection, after seeing your results i think ill have to go get me one! I just got a polaroid mini portrait soabout to blow a whole bunch of cash on film for that!

    just reached 100 posts! thanks for following :)
    http://heyyousaycheese.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-posts.html

    ReplyDelete