Sunday, March 8, 2009

Look who's started a 365-day Polaroid challenge





Yup, you read right.

For no real reason other than I felt compelled to, I've decided to start a one-Polaroid-a-day mission for the next year.

If all goes according to plan, "A year in the life of a Polaroid photographer" will end after I submit my last image on Sunday March 7, 2010.

There may be some days where I won't be able to update shots if I am out of town and without access to a scanner, but rest assured I'll still be snapping away those days.

I have updated my feed on that links sidebar to the right ("PEOPLE I NICK IDEAS AND WEBSITES THAT ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS CRAP AS MINE") so that it indicates whenever I've uploaded an image to my 365 set rather than my stream in general.

Here's to the next 364 days of Polaroid photography...

No comments:

Post a Comment