Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holga-riffic!



Got some developed film back from Mirage in Subiaco and with the exception of some regular 35mm I put through my LC-A, everything came out fine including the two rolls of slide I got cross-processed.

This shot at South Cottesloe Beach is my pick of the lot.

Of course, I didn't take it as that's me and my lovely boardies in the shot.

I gave the Holga to Marie and "set the focus" and briefly explained the high-tech nature of the camera to her.

And then she produces this winner.

Typical. My girlfriend brimming with latent photography talent takes the best shot of the lot. I'll get her to start a blog for you all as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...always the way. It is a great shot - I love that vintage effect, and the lighting is always so awesome.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too. I didn't think anyone was reading it! I'll definitely have to look into the Fuji alternative - I love instant photos so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shot is great, and the entry made me laugh :)

    Thanks for picking me up on a blue Saturday!

    ReplyDelete